Most delicious burger everrrrr

8:25 PM

I had the most delicious burger I have ever tasted in my life in MOS burger @ Kawaguchiko, Japan. In such small town, with so few customers at that time, the quality and standard were still very well maintained. It was the most awesome burger ever, melting cheese, tender and juicy beef, soft bread.

For only 390 Yen, I was truly satisfied. (The burger I had is the right one in the picture below). I had been searching for the same taste in other MOS burger outlet in Singapore and Hong Kong, but they failed to impress. It was the 100% Japan produced beef and cheese that makes a big difference, that can’t be found anywhere else in this world other than in Japan.



Don’t care about the look. The taste and flavour win over everything!^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Soup of the day

Subscribe