Delicious Gyoza at Kyoto~

4:38 PM

When we were on our way to Kyoto Station after checking into the guest house, we stopped by at this restaurant to have our lunch. So these gyoza and chawanmushi are the cheapest yet the best thing!

I just wanted to order something because I had been spending so much in Japan, everything is so freaking expensive.







This gyoza was so delicious!!! They were nicely fried and the meat was tender, plus the sauce that make it tastes even more outstanding. Honestly, this thing was the best food I had had so far in Japan. LOL!




OMG! Look at this. Slurppppp!




As for this chawanmushi, nothing to exaggerate about. I thought it was just a usual steamed egg, but enough to satisfy my cravings.




My friend had this. Hmmm.... well, I thought nothing special.







Just had 6 pieces of gyoza and 1 chawanmushi. Though not so filling, but I felt happy.




I went back there the next day and had 2 plates of gyoza for my dinner. Really yummy!!! ^^

Restaurant name: Sato
Passed by here while on the way from Sparkling Dolphin Inn to Kyoto Station.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Soup of the day

Subscribe