K's House Mt. Fuji @ Kawaguchiko

3:47 PM

K's House Mt. Fuji one of my favourite hostel during my stay in Japan. I love the common area, the kitchen, 24 hours free internet & wifi and the traditional styled room.

It's not really near the train station. Going to the hostel by foot takes about 15 - 20 minutes, but if you reach before 6:30pm, you can call up the hostel for free pick up service. That day after we had our lunch, my friends decided to walk to the hostel, so I had to follow... it was tiring ok...




Reception counter...

See... this is the Japanese ensuite room which 5 of us were sharing. Just enough for 5 people, during bedtime, we had to shift the table aside for us to lay down the futon. It was crampy, there was still walking space, so I had no complains.




The only thing I didn't really like is the bathroom. It's small no matter which hostel/hotel I go, but there's nothing we can do about it. We were glad we had an attached bathroom.




Shared bathroom for guests who are staying in rooms with no ensuite bath... it's clean and spacious.

There is a very nice Japanese style common area.

They also have a small living room for guests to chill and watch tv.

This is a very spacious kitchen for guests to prepare their meals. It's fully equipped with cooking utensils, saucers, microwave oven...

Dining area right besides the kitchen.




24 hours free internet at the lobby.




There is a hypermarket nearby which I liked very much! and I had my favourite MOS burger during my stay here, which is the most delicious burger I have ever had. Also, just walk around nearby when the sky is clear and weather is nice because you can see the beautiful Mount Fuji.

Hypermarket - Ogino, with Mount Fuji in the background


This is a really nice place, you must go!!!

^^

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've stayed there a few times too and I agree, cheap (for Japan), clean and really friendly!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Soup of the day

Subscribe