Sushi Dinner @ Kyoto

6:18 PM

Musashi Sushi shop (a kaiten-zushi shop) has got many good reviews from travellers for its reasonable price and quick service. Every plate of sushi is 137 Yen, no matter what dish you grab from the conveyer belt. This may not the best sushi place that you could find, but it is definitely one of the cheapest.



Sushi ranging from tuna to octopus are served via a conveyer belt. Eat whatever dish you like, they are all at one price.




Takeout sushi is available from the sidewalk front counter.


We were waiting to be seated. There are alot of kaishain (office workers) having their dinner here.
Finally seated after few minutes wait.

The dishes were replenished very quickly. Hardly could find any empty spot on the conveyer belt.



A closer look at what do have there... They also serve raw meat nigirizushi, so see carefully! LOL. I was one of those who picked the wrong dish. I had one and I was not quite sure what meat was that, probably beef, and it was raw, yucks! I only knews after I took a bite on it, I did not know it was beef, I thought it was a kind of fish! =.=""""""""""""""""""







Don't bother about the menu, just grab whatever you feel like eating. Snap this menu just to show how many varieties they have. ^^

^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Soup of the day

Subscribe