Back to the nature @ Takamatsu ~ 27th Mar 2010

3:36 PM

Woke up very early @ 6:15am then walked about 15 min to Ritsurin Koen. I felt really excited because today is officially the first day of my Japan vacation!

On the way to the park......





The streets were so quiet because it's a Saturday morning. The streets are all very clean, hardly can find rubbish on the street, that's why it is also hard to dustbin. If I wanted to eat sweets or snacks out there on the street, I was ready to keep the wrapper and bring it along until I found a dustbin in the train station or inside the toilet.




Passed by a gas station. It looks abit worn out and looks abit like antique, I don't know maybe it is because this is a small town...





Ritsurin Koen

Here we were @ Ritsurin Koen.

"Ritsurin Koen is a landscape garden in Takamatsu City, built by the local feudal lords during the early Edo Period. Considered one of the best gardens in Japan, it is often suggested that Ritsurin Koen deserves a spot on the list of the "three most beautiful gardens of Japan" alongside Kanazawa's Kenrokuen, Mito's Kairakuen, and Okayama's Korakuen. "


Entrance fee: 400 Yen




Fresh air, nice trees, nice lake, nice stones, really fat Koi fishes...... Everything seems perfect, only thing that bothered me was the freezing cold air.

It may looked like a typical sunny day, but it was not warm at all, it was so cold!

Trees.... Trees.... Trees....













1st time I saw Magnolia flowers....










^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Soup of the day

Subscribe