Hua Diao Lala Bee Hoon - Restoran Keng Nam Hai (Kepong)

5:20 PM

Lately I've found a new place for lunch. My friend recommended me to try this Siu Heng Wine LaLa Beehoon, and it turned out to be very pleasant and I was happy and satisfied to have had eaten this.


RM10 for 1 bowl with generous amount of clams/lala, and also alot of ginger. The broth is full with flavour of the clams' natural sweetness. I drank til the last drop. 

I did notice those tiny black spots in the soup, maybe they didn't clean their pot well..., I don't know... and the ginger slices also abit burnt. Anyway, I finished'em all... everything except the shells and the ginger.





It's sold by one of the stall at the corner kopitiam at Metro Prima Kepong. Not to be deceived by the lousy looking stall, it sells very tasty noodle, located just behind OCBC bank of Jalan Kepong. I left the place happily after enjoying my meal and had better mood to continue my work. :D




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Soup of the day

Subscribe